Here follows a list of known issues at the moment of the BETA launch.
Known issues and TBDs
- The I2C slave functionality of the
Wirelibrary is missing.
- At the moment there is no possibility to write files into the SD. Added in version 1.0.1
LED2001LED driver needs a 1ms soft-start time at full brightness (100% PWM). You may notice a 1ms flash on LED outputs the first time the
HBLED::setCurrentis called, or by activating an LED effect. To be solved in the new HW version by adding switches to disconnect the LEDs while the 1ms soft-start is in progress (the first time
Audio moduleupdate functions depends on the SD being not-busy. To be changed in order to be able to update other
AudioSourcesthat do not depend on SD card reading.
- There is a bug in the
ServiceTimer::removefunction. A quick fix can be found here. To be fixed in the next release.
- Fix several bugs in analog_write.c. There is a temporary solution that you can find here. Fixed in version 1.0.1
- Fix relative paths. When compiling on OSX you need to change the diskio.cpp file with this modification Fixed in version 1.0.1
- There is a memory overflow bug in the
LedStriplibrary that can be solved with this patch. Fixed in version 1.0.1
- Shimmering function for the LedStrip library Added in version 1.0.1
- Possibility to write files on the SD. Better if with a library compatible with Arduino SD library. Added in version 1.0.1
- HBLED: the possibility to do a seamless transition from ramp to shimmering (i.e. ramping while shimmering) Added in version 1.0.1